Following the Order of the Health Officer of Alameda County, all non-Essential Businesses in the County temporarily cease operations and that all restaurants and other facilities cease on-premises consumption of food, we expect all Southland Mall tenants to comply.
The following businesses and restaurants will have limited hours, please call ahead to confirm:
- Alameda County Healthcare | 510-266-1700
- Applebee's | 510-782-6400
- Famous Dave's | 510-782-2030
- Panera Bread | 510-732-0279
- Quest Diagnostics | 510-785-7075
- American Freight
We anticipate that the food court may continue to operate for carryout and delivery service. Seating in the food court will not be permitted. The Order defines Essential Businesses and is linked here. We appreciate your understanding and support during this challenging time.
Here are the steps we are taking
- The CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness include an increased frequency of cleaning highly touchable areas throughout a property. We are disinfecting high traffic areas within the center and parking garages.
- As an extra precaution, we are working with our housekeeping vendors to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning touchable surfaces using a strong disinfectant known to eradicate viruses.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the center and will be replenished or replaced as needed.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. We are committed to working with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others